It is the deviation of the belt conveyor during the working process that is the most common failure of the belt conveyor. Off-tracking causes system failure and downtime to affect production efficiency. When the deviation of the belt reaches a certain level, the belt will trigger an emergency stop device for preventing deviation, which will cause the operating system to stop and affect the production process. And the deviation of the belt conveyor will cause abnormal damage to the main components of the equipment. It is easy to form a hidden danger, and when the deviation is the conveyance of food and other goods, it will affect the environment. Zhejiang belt conveyor
So, what is the reason for the belt conveyor to run out of time? There are two factors in this: uneven load on both sides of the belt conveyor, and lateral force on the belt.
There are many reasons for uneven load on the two sides of the belt conveyor. The most likely reason is that the tension of the tensioning device of the belt conveyor causes the tension on the two sides of the belt to be inconsistent. The second reason is that the joints of the belt conveyor are not smooth. Slack in the belt conveyor can also cause deviations. In addition, in the work of the belt conveyor, the material is unevenly distributed, the friction between the roller and the two sides of the belt is different, and even the material sticks to the roller. The rollers can also cause the belt conveyor to run off. Zhejiang chain plate machine
The original lead that the belt received in the side is very simple. The improper installation of the rollers and the supporting rollers causes the belt to generate lateral forces that lead to deviation.
1. First eliminate the installation error; reconnect the belt connector; reshape the deformed frame.
2. Adjusted the idler group to eliminate the deviation of the belt conveyor caused by the skewed frame, uneven distribution of the mineral materials, and vibration. Belt conveyor manufacturer
3. Adjusting the position of the driving roller and reversing the roller effectively eliminates the deviation of the belt caused by belt slack and skewed frame.
4. Adjust the tension to ensure that the axis of the drum is perpendicular to the longitudinal direction of the belt.
5. For deviation caused by uneven material distribution, we should increase the relative height of the two belt conveyors as much as possible under the allowable conditions during installation. At the same time, the shape and size of the upper and lower funnels, guide grooves and other parts are carefully designed. Added material blocking plate to block the material and change the falling direction and position of the material. Chain plate machine manufacturer